Sunday 7 February 2016


 What have you learnt about technologies from the process of constructing this product?

For my project I used 2 new programs, Adobe premiere pro and Photoshop, these two programs where vital in editing and creating still images for my opening scene. I used Photoshop to create the logo for the company I made up to “make” my movie. Insanity Entertainment is this company that I made up and their logo was also a product of my imagination. So I used Photoshop to create the logo. The main image in the logo is from the internet but I added the black background text and the shadow within the logo. Adobe premiere pro to piece my movie together. All of the clips were filmed separately so I needed to cut them down and put them into the correct order. As well as editing my clips I added some background music. This is something new that I had to learn to do. It worked out great as I feel the music makes the movie better by changing the tempo of the opening scene.

No comments:

Post a Comment