Thursday 4 February 2016



Looking back at your preliminary task, what do you feel you have learnt in the progression from it to the full product?


Since my prelim task I have learnt a great deal. My editing knowledge has gone from only being able to do simple cuts to adding in background music and titles. All key parts of an opening 2 minutes. When filming my prelim task many of the scenes within the short film were blurry and not focused. However I made sure to learn from these mistakes and in my final media project I made sure that this was not the case. However within my media project there are blurry aspects however these little snippets of the film are focused on the main character in the background. In my prelim task I didn’t not know how to add background music this is another thing that I had to learn. So to in my final project I added background music which not only showcased my new skills but added to the movies suspense.

No comments:

Post a Comment