Thursday 4 February 2016



Who would be the audience for my media product?


My media product would be aimed at both genders. Because of its genre (Thriller) it would not be appropriate for younger children. If I were to give my film an age certificate it would most likely be a 15. I would give it this certificate due to some of the themes within my film. Murder and kidnapping equate to extreme violence which would warrant the 15 age rating. I feel even though both genders can enjoy the film that males will enjoy it more and therefor they will be targeted slightly more. I feel this is the case as men seem to enjoy a murder mystery a little more than women. I feel even though the age rating is a 15 the audience will be slightly older due to the complicated plots thrillers tend to have. Because of this I believe that the target age would be 25 and up due to its mature themes and complicated plots.

No comments:

Post a Comment